Hi all. We've had a great weekend so far. Yesterday, Jon went golfing and I just relaxed until we went to dinner with friends, who we are traveling to Reno, NV with in September for a mini-vacation. Today we went to Sunday School and church services. As usual, our Pastor gave an outstanding sermon. This afternoon, we've spent most of the day outside in the backyard with the boys and then tonight, we are going to a BBQ that our church is putting together. So, needless to say, its been fun but busy.
I received a new kit to work with called Crayon Box. It was difficult at first to come up with these layouts since the boys don't color as of yet; however, I was just talking to my Mom the other day saying that I wanted to buy a table and chairs for them so they could. This has encouraged me more! Enjoy the layouts....

No comments:
Post a Comment