Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Pure Brothers

The boys got along so well this past weekend. They were talking to each other, playing nicely, sharing and everything. I wanted to share a couple of cute stories with you.

1. Jackson was trying to get on his little car yesterday. Well, he fell and started crying. Jonathan walked over to him and started pulling on his arm to help him up. It was so adorable.

2. I gave Jonathan two plastic hangers that I was taking their shirts off of and he turned around and gave one to Jackson. It was so nice.

3. Later on, I gave Jackson two crackers. Jonathan then dropped his and the dog got it. He got upset and Jackson walked over to him and gave him one of his crackers.

It just warms my heart to see them interact like that. It is so very special!

No comments: