Last Friday night, Jon and I went to the Covenant Health System Gala in Lubbock. It was at a beautiful winery and the decorations were fabulous. Jon invited several guest, including our good friends, Bryan and Holly Bishop. We had a wonderful time.
CHS Gala? I didn't hear about it. Yall look beautiful. The winery is a beautiful place for parties and weddings, isn't it? We just went to a XMAS party last weekend and my sister got married there 10 years ago. I LOVE IT out there. And we went to a grape stamping a few weeks ago.
I'm a blessed Mother to precious twin boys, Jonathan and Jackson, and my wonderful husband, Jon. My main passions are my family and documenting our memories that we share. I hope you enjoy our blog!
1 comment:
CHS Gala? I didn't hear about it. Yall look beautiful. The winery is a beautiful place for parties and weddings, isn't it? We just went to a XMAS party last weekend and my sister got married there 10 years ago. I LOVE IT out there. And we went to a grape stamping a few weeks ago.
Post a Comment