Sunday, November 9, 2008

A busy, fun filled weekend!

This weekend has been pretty busy so far. Yesterday, I went to the Salvation Army and worked for a couple of hours for Junior Service League, which I am a member of. We are starting our Dress A Live Doll annual event. We ask for donations to dress underpriveleged children in our community. We typically dress 300-320 children each year! It is a wonderful cause!

Last night, Jon and I went to the Texas Tech game and sat in the Covenant Skybox. We really appreciated this since it was rather cold last night. We had a great time and I've included some pictures that I took.

Me and Jon sitting with each other.
Jon sitting on the couch enjoying the game. The GameThe Mosaic in the Covenant Skybox where the food is served.

We attended Sunday School this morning and then watched all the kids for Church. We are scheduled to do this every 6 weeks. We had a total of 5 children; our two boys and three girls. That is a quick cure whenever we think of having more children! ha-ha. Needless to say, everyone is tired this afternoon.







1 comment:

Fella',Mommy,Girly,Chrissy,Christina,You Pick! said...

Okay, I want to know HOW you got tickets to the skybox?