

Well, it has happened! I was warned by everyone around here but refused to listen! What am I talking about, you ask? Jonathan and his cowboy boots! When I told everyone that I bought Jonathan and Jackson some cowboy boots for Christmas, they said, "Oh no!" They went on to tell their horror stories of their boys wanting to wear the cowboy boots with their shorts, pjs and even swimming trunks! Well, I didn't hear one story about them wanting to wear them with their DIAPERS! But that is my boy! Jonathan LOVES his boots! Yesterday, he could only find one but that didn't stop him. He decided to wear ONE boot until I found the other 30 minutes later. I believe my boy is a true Texas born Cowboy!
1 comment:
I am thinking that is ADORABLE and really need to get on that bandwagon! xo
Post a Comment