Sunday, January 25, 2009

Hi y'all.

Wow, has it been busy around here! I'm sure you can all tell since I haven't updated the blog or sent any new pictures lately. In addition to all that's been going on, we have all gotten sick. It just sets us back when we get sick. The boys have both had fevers for the past few days but the pediatrician says to just keep giving them fluids. Jon came home from a trip to Austin with a cold and gave it to me. The past two days I have had a terrible sore throat! I'm hoping that I will get better soon and the boys too.

The 1st Annual Foundation Gala is going along fine. We have several sponsors already and still many more to sign up. All the decorations and have ordered, including my dress! Yes, I will be matching the decor for the evening. How could I not since I'm the Chair of the Gala?

This week I will be busy working at the hospital, getting Valentine's gifts ordered, my hubby's birthday gift ordered and of course, pictures of the boys in the Valentine get up! As I get older, it seems that the years keep accelerating! I guess that's OK, as long as you appreciate the people you have around you! And I do!

Good night.

No comments: