Monday, February 9, 2009

Jonathan's New Blankie!

Hi y'all. We received a package in the mail today from my Mom. A couple of weeks ago, I was telling her how Jonathan LOVES zippers. In fact, he has to go to sleep with a jacket so he can rub the zippers to fall asleep. I asked my Mom to make him a blanket that just has zippers on it. Well, we received it today and I can tell you that it was a BIG hit! Jonathan as not let it go since I gave it to him. And when I put him down to bed, I was actually able to retrieve all of our jackets that were around or in his bed. Thanks Mom! You're wonderful!

Also, she made both the boys a pillow each. Each side is embroidered with a happy face and sad face. On the happy face side, it says "Jackson is happy" and then on the other side, it says "Jackson is sad" and the same for Jonathan's pillow. Each morning they are supposed to put in on their bed which ever way they feel. I will take some pictures later of them playing with these too.

No comments: