Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wade Update

Hello y'all! I'm sorry that I haven't posted in a while but I have been SO busy around here! Let me take a moment to update you on the Wade family going-ons!

1. Of course, most of you know that I am in my Masters Program. This class that I am currently taking has a lengthy paper due every week besides several other assignments. This class reviews financial statements in depth, which is much of a review for me. However, there are items that I had never come across in my career, so that keeps it interesting. I have some hard classes right around the corner.

2. I'm been accepted as a designer for a digital scrapbooking store online. Out of 69 applications, 9 were chosen .... and I was one of them! I've been so busy trying to get my store up and running. I have a long list of to-dos that are mostly housekeeping items. Once they are done, they only get updated every so often. I will release all the information here so you can check it out!

3. The boys are growing, growing, gone almost! They are a hoot to be with any more. I'm hoping to start watching them 3 days during the week and weekends starting next week. I enjoy playing with them. They have learned so many words and are talking up a storm. They have really begun talking to each other. Yesterday, I sat and watched them have a conversation ... nothing I could understand but they sure could.
Jonathan's favorite word is "No". He constantly tells me "No". Even when I tell him that he better stop telling me no, he says "No". Jackson's favorite saying is, "Aw Man!" It makes me laugh so hard whenever he says it. But the best part is that he says it at the perfect time... when he drops his toy or cookie, falls, if I tell him "No".

4. Jon's doing VERY well at work! The hospital has made money for the past 4 months, so they consider this a trend. It looks like it is turned around for good! He has been playing golf quite a bit lately and is getting good. In the past two weeks, he has played 5 times. The weather is beautiful, so he is enjoying being outside.

5. We are getting ready for Mother's Day and then our trip to Missouri for our niece's, Sydney and Megan's birthdays. When we are there, we are hoping to get a couple of days to ourselves to celebrate our 5th Wedding Anniversary! We are thinking about going to the Chateau for our anniversary. Jon has always thought that we should spend it there since that's where we married. In the last 5 years, we have only missed it one time. Last year, we decided to go on a Western Caribbean Cruise instead.

It seems that there is so much more to say but I've run out of time. Hopefully, this gives you an idea of the happenings!

Have a great day!

No comments: