Sunday, May 24, 2009

Moving Sale...

Hello all. Well, our moving sale was a huge success! We made $600! We couldn't believe we did that well. We sold almost everything that we had in the first one. Yes, we are planning on having another in two weeks. We forgot several things that we wanted out there and we still have the kitchen to go through. It feels so good to go through everything and discard it when you know there isn't a place for it or don't want a place for it. I must say, it's rather renewing.

Tomorrow, we are painting areas that have been nicked... well, and we might have to paint the downstairs door now! Yep, the twins were downstairs having a good ole time today. I asked Jon if they were ok down there and he said that there wasn't anything they could get into. We later found out that he was VERY wrong! The twins had a field day after they found some of my markers and proceeded to test their artistic abilities on the back of the door. I have pictures of the scene that I will put on tomorrow. Needless to say, the door was covered in marker and so were the boys! But they had ALOT of fun!

I'm heading to bed. I will upload the pictures tomorrow.

Good night.

No comments: