Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Move Day!

Today is the big day .... move day! I am so ready for this day to be here! I need to see some progress and the only way I can do that is see some furniture and boxes on that truck! We will leave early tomorrow morning and get to Branson around 3 or 4 pm. The renters moved out yesterday and even had the carpets cleaned. I can't wait to get there!

I spoke to the boys this morning and they are having a blast with Grandma and Grandpa. They are headed to Springfield today for Carson's Graduation. Then later tonight, they are going to the lake to eat hot dogs and stuff. They might not want to come home!

Well, better go get busy! Today is 'go' day!

Talk to you when I get to Branson and the computer is up and running again!

No comments: