Sunday, February 22, 2009

A Family Outting!

Hi y'all. Today we went to church and then headed straight to Lubbock. We thought we would take the boys to the mall for some new clothes. It seems they've had a growth spurt because their 18 month old clothes don't fit them anymore. They are now ready for 2toddlers! What, my babies??

We also finally got their hair cut! Yippee! They look like little men now but boy, are they cute! They are the cutest little boys I have ever seen. We got it cut really short on the top so that I can put gel in it to stick it up and very short on the sides. I'm hoping this will thicken their hair up some.

Here are some pictures of our day. They were eating chocolate chip cookies, so their faces are a little dirty. They wouldn't be boys if they weren't, right??











No comments: