Saturday, April 4, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt!

Hi everyone! Today was the big Easter Egg Hunt at Jon's hospital. Today was nice and sunny but REALLY windy! Jonathan and Jackson almost got blown over several times while we waiting for the egg hunt to start. They got 6 eggs between them both. That is pretty good since this was their first year. I'm sure they will get more on Easter now that they know what to do. The first egg that Jack got, opened up and he saw the candy. He quickly forgot about all the other eggs and only wanted me to 'open' his candy. As soon as Jonathan realized that candy was in the eggs, he ran from egg to egg.

Oh, yes, you're eyes are not playing tricks on you. The boys both got a buzz cut this morning. Yes, they are bald and cuter than ever. Their hair grows so fast but it is so thin. From what several hairdressers have told me, I should buzz it several times to thicken it up. Well, it worked on me when I was a kid (Pixie)!






No comments: