Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Planting a garden....
Over the last year or so, Jon and I had talked about planting a garden but I was never too keen on the idea since I know nothing about it. However, while I was in California, I watched Good Morning America and they were showing how easy it was to start your very own garden. I immediately got excited and thought the boys would love to help. So, when I got home, I told Jon, who, of course, was thrilled. To make it more interesting, I was reading my 'Family Fun' magazine yesterday and there was a long article about starting a garden for your kids. They listed 7 reasons as to why this is a fun project but very educational too. So, we are planting our garden this weekend. I am making my list today of the necessary supplies I need to get started. I will keep you posted on how its going ..... or should I say 'growing'!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment